Terms and Conditions
1. Copyrights are retained by On Good Authority (OGA). All rights reserved. These programs, tests, site content, materials content, and all other OGA materials are copyrighted. Making unauthorized copies is a federal and criminal offense. OGA does not grant any right to reproduce the materials herein without written permission.
2. An actual program (CDs, MP3, or PDF file) must be purchased prior to taking its accompanying test online. Certificates will not be valid unless the program has been purchased.
3. Anyone who knowingly submits copies of tests which were not actually purchased is committing a criminal offense. It is a violation of the United States Federal Copyright Laws and an Ethics Violation. Using products for which one did not pay shows a lack of professional integrity and is the equivalent of stealing. Therefore, we will report this incident to the offender's state board and professional organization. This could result in loss of one’s license.
4. On Good Authority (OGA) programs may not be resold. Only the original purchaser of this course and any OGA authorized paid sharers receive CEUs. Additional programs or tests may be purchased on this website.
5. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
6. These courses are intended for the licensed professional to meet continuing education requirements for license renewal. They are NOT intended to meet requirements for a first time license or for credit toward a college degree or school certification.
7. Tests expire two years after purchase and are only valid for the purchaser.
8. The views and opinions expressed by our speakers are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of our speakers.